Saturday, October 3, 2009

Soooo Spooky

For once I got my project in the store on time... in fact early! :)
I made this spooky album using the Basic Grey Eerie line
I also used the 3D embellishment sticker pack from BG
Other items in this album are flowers, ribbon, and a pack of Jollees (which Tracy just ordered )



A peek at one of the pages on the inside..... get to the store and check out the album.... pick up some paper and make one for yourself today!


I also made this neat card with the Basic Greay papers too and the new shaker circles from Impression Obsession ( at the store in the back by the stamps )


and then of course it wouldn't be from me if I didn't have some kind of box for ya... I used up the rest of my scraps to make this candy holder



I have some more samples of the shaker circles I'll post at a later date... so stay posted!

Enjoy! Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment