Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SEI card share

Finally, I've had a chance to play a little bit with our Design Team line this month, the wonderful Couture from SEI. I've always loved SEI's papers for the playful bit of shimmer and I had fun making these 2 cards today.

My first card is purplicious and uses a new Punch Around The Page punch by Martha Stewart, her ever-popular classic butterfly in a larger size than what was currently available. I am so happy for the bigger size because now I can nest all my butterflies together! I also used an EK Success border punch, a Hero Arts sentiment from one of my favorite sentiment sets, and some Kaiser pearls. This card came together so quickly in less than 10 minutes and all you need to do is change the sentiment up and it could be used for any occassion.


My next card uses a fabulous dragonfly from our most recent order of Stampendous stamps. I have a thing for dragonflies (not quite as serious as my butterfly obsession) and had to snap this stamp up as soon as I saw it. Again I used a paper from SEI's Couture line, some ribbon, and embossing powder by Stampendous, plus the stub-corner punch by EK Success. This was another quick card and I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Make sure to visit our Design Team wall when you are in the store!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment