Saturday, April 16, 2011

Playing with Cosmo

...and I don't mean Kramer :)
Here's a little project I put together to share some memories and PLAY with new products from Cosmo Cricket, Tim Holtz and ANW Crestwood.

I used the brand new TPC Studio Beyond the Page frames to creates this fun piece of memory decor. These are super fun to play with. Plain white frames, ready for you to get creative with. A BLANK CANVAS. Wowsa!

Using the new Cosmo Cricket UPCYCLE paper line, some Tim Holtz dies, distress inks and crackle paint, I created this super fun wall frame complete with a GOOFY pic of 4 Lisa's and a Tracy from CHA, LA 2011. See it LIVE and in person at PhotoScraps. Hurry, get the paper before it's all gone. I may have gone a little overboard with the perfect pearls, but I just can't help myself.

And... if you don't have this die yet... You gotta have it. It makes creating those cute paper rosettes a cinch!

I rocked that Viking Hat!
Get your Art on! -Lisa Hetrick

No comments:

Post a Comment