Friday, August 5, 2011

Oliver's card


Having a lot of pets, I decided that I would challenge myself this month for Design Team by making a card that represents each one of my pets using our DT line for August, We R Memory Keepers "Friends Furever". My card today represents my oldest cat, Oliver.

Oliver is a strikingly handsome, super furry, gigantic (24 pounds!!), long-haired orange tabby. We took Oliver in when he was just about 6 weeks old, having found him in a neighbor's backyard. Oliver thinks his purpose in life is to lay in your lap and get fur on your clothes. He is also the "talker" in the family, constantly meowing and speaking to you whether you want to converse or not.

For my Oliver card, I used the orange paw print paper from We R along with some cream colored paper to represent Oliver's stripes. I stamped the paw print and meow (perfect for the talking cat!) in Rusty Hinge Distress ink and added some twine and bling. A quick card but I think it represents Oliver perfectly.

1 pet down, 4 more to go...

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment