Friday, February 17, 2012

Dare to Share cards from January's Challenge

Sorry this took me so long to post.  I also missed a few names.  Please email me if I missed you or your name and I will fix this post.  Thanks for all the great inspiration!

Angie Gittles combined some fun patterned papers on this card.  I love the faux sunburst quilting on this card.



























Kelly Hooker created this fun stamped card.  I love how she used the hearts as leaves on a flower.

































Jane combined a little BasicGrey and a little Pure Innocence equal one adorable card.


































I love how Jill Botelier cut the flowers in half and used them to edge her circle.  The subtle versamark heart stamp for the background tied it all together.

































Missy Gosson thought outside the box.  The layering of the black scalloped mat and coaster made such a cute hanging piece.

































Carolyn Simmons had a similar idea but she used a mini canvas and easel for her lovely creation.

































We only had one layout entry but it perfectly captured the theme.  I just love doilies on lauyouts and cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment