Friday, June 1, 2012

Simple Stories cards

I made 2 cards today using the DT pick for June, "Summer Fresh" by Simple Stories. 

I copied myself on the butterfly card using a layout I had done for a previous class.  Even though I used the same stamp that I used in my class, it is amazing how different the card looks just from changing up the paper.  The butterfly is from Hero Arts and embossed onto one of the Summer Fresh patterns -I love the text!  The background is another Summer Fresh pattern and both papers are edged in Distress Scattered Straw ink.


My next card is quite simple and uses only one pattern from Summer Fresh plus a nice large stamp from MFT using my favorite red ink, Black Cherry Staz On.  As always, ribbon and bling complete both my cards.



On a side note, have you tried any of the new ink colors from Memento?  I love love love them! 

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment