Monday, September 3, 2012

MME The Sweetest Thing

Another hit out of the park for My Mind's Eye with The Sweetest Thing collection! As fast as I was checking the line in, I was planning my layouts.  The first I have created with the Bluebell line for my daughter's photos of the night she received her class ring.  The colors couldn't have worked better with the background in the photos.  I played with lots of patterned papers for this layout!  A slid a less exciting photo, but one I thought was significant enough to include, behind one of my more prominent shots.  Embellishments are always  breeze with MME as they offer plenty to choose from with the stickers, fancy brads, and journaling spots.  American Crafts Thickers made for the perfect title.  One of my favorite little touches is the bling I used instead of the dot over the "i".  If you haven't been in to see the new MME, you are missing the boat!  Hurry in!  It's going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment