Tuesday, December 4, 2012

No Two Alike

BoBunny's new winter line, Powder Mountain, is the perfect colors to set off your snow pictures.  The combination of grey, white, navy, and other shades of blue will make any snow day look like fun.  I started with a sheet of bazzil's admiral, since it is a very dark shade of blue, as my base for this page.  I took a sheet of powder mountain scarf and trimmed 1/4 inch off of two sides and mounted it to the cardstock.  I then did a little fussy cutting with a sheet of powder mountain memories to get some interesting shaped elements for my page.  This sheet is a cut  apart with many titles and journal blocks to choose from.  After double mounting my photos on white and admiral cardstock, I arranged them with my cut outs around the snowflakes and snowman on the sheet of scarf paper.  It was easy to design a layout on the already decorated paper, the hard part was knowing when to stop adding snowflakes to my page!  I cut apart, mounted on admiral, and poped up my title from words on the memories sheet.  I also made a tag with a glitter brad from another cut out on the memories sheet and added that to a white area on my snow photo.  After adding some chipboard embelishments to my page, I could not stop adding snowflakes to the design.  I put clear bling jewels on the chipboard ones to make them sparkle.  I also had some Queen and Co. snowflake brads that matched so I added them to the centers of a couple snowflakes on the scarf paper.  I also used one of the snowflake buttons from this line, but it was hard not to add more!  Now was my favorite part, I added stardust stickles and glossy accents to everything on the page!  This really makes your page sparkle and shine but needs to bet set aside over night to dry.  With BoBunny's coordinating embelishments and their cut apart sheets, you will have more than enough products to make lots of layout all winter long!  Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment