Friday, December 20, 2013

New Card Class: Birds In Winter

Join me Saturday January 18th, 2014 from 12 - 3pm for my first new card class of the year:  Birds In Winter.  We will be making some lovely cards with a variety of stamps featuring winter birds.  We will create a total of 8 cards (2 of each of the 4 designs) in class.  These cards are great for many occasions such as a winter birthday, holiday thank you, sympathy, and more.

Here are the first 2 cards (unfortunately the sparkle from the Stickles does not show).  The other 2 cards and a supply list will be coming soon.

I am looking forward to seeing you in the New Year!
Cindy

I really love how the Chickadee card turned out!  Am I allowed to pick a favorite?

These cardinals remind me of the pair that visit my house every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment