Monday, November 1, 2010

November greetings and repeat Christmas Cards class


Wow - I can't believe November is here already. The time seems to go by quicker and quicker. I hope everyone had a great Halloween. We have a tradition at home of weighing the candy that the kids get every year. They each got 9 pounds! Needless to say, we have candy coming out of our ears.

For the month of November, the Photo Scraps Design Team will be bringing you projects made with the gorgeous new Bo Bunny line "Midnight Frost". The paper is full of snowflakes and lots of blues, perfect for all types of winter creations.

My first card uses one of the snowflake papers paired with a Bo Bunny dot and a layout that I used in a card class recently. I love to work with layouts that can be used over and over again just by changing up the pattern of the paper or the type of stamp you use and you can make a card that looks new each time.

Cindy

P. S. For those that were not able to attend this past weekend, I am repeating my Christmas Cards class on Saturday 12/4 from 2 - 4 pm. We will be making 5 cards in this class. Kits will be available if you are unable to make it in person - just call the store to register and let them know you want a kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment