Monday, November 15, 2010

Winter Wonderland from Gina A.

As soon as I saw this month's beautiful Bo-Bunny winter line, I knew these would be lovely papers to highlight some great photos I took near Deep Creek Lake last winter. Actually, the photos, while pretty, don't really do the scenery justice. As my daughter said at the time, it looked like a snowy Narnia! The sun coming through the frost-covered trees truly created a winter wonderland. I've been looking for just the right papers ever since and I think this month's Design Team pages are perfect - creating a lovely background to highlight the photos. I didn't want to upstage the pictures so I kept my embellishments simple -a little glitter from our $1 bin, some pretty ribbon and sparkly brads. The glitter script-font stickers made a perfect title. (And no, I did not forget journaling! It's included on another page of this album!) Wish I could honestly say I'm looking forward to the return of cold and snowy weater as we head into the winter months, but at least I can say it's fun to revisit last year's trip to "wonderland" through this layout!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment