Sunday, October 28, 2012

November's Demo Day card

Hi everyone!  I know I have been MIA on the blog for a while but wanted to pop in to show you all my Demo Day card for November.  Please remember that we had to move Demo Day up a week early, so it is on Saturday 11/10/12 from 11 - 4 pm.  If you have never been to a Demo Day, this is a great opportunity to make some cards or layouts right on the spot, learn a new tip or trick, get to try some new product, and meet some of the great teachers we have at Photo Scraps.

We will be making a Winter or Christmas themed card at my table using some gorgeous silver mirror cardstock and great Hero Arts stamps.  I made my sample with the "Merry Christmas" sentiment but will have other sentiments on hand if you want to make it non-holiday.  This would be a great winter birthday or even a Happy New Year card.

I look forward to seeing you soon!
Cindy 

No comments:

Post a Comment