Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May's Demo Day card

It's no wonder I am considered the Butterfly Queen around this store because so many of my cards end up with butterflies on them!  This month is no exception since I have 2 versions of the same card for you to make with a beautiful butterfly as the focal point.  The black and white version features a gorgeous new embossing folder from Cuttlebug (along with an old favorite, Swiss Dots) and the colorful card features delicious new patterned papers from Pebbles. 

Can't decide which one you like best?  Make both!  I will have 50 of each design available.

I will have a variety of sentiments on hand for you to chose from.  These cards would be great for all sorts of occasions.

See you Saturday May 18th from 11 - 4 pm for Demo Day!

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment