Monday, May 13, 2013

NEW CLASS: Penny Black Floral Cards

I'm back!!  Did you miss me?  Did you even realize I was gone for a while?  Well whether you did or you didn't, I am back with an all new card class featuring gorgeous floral stamps from Penny Black, one of my favorite stamp companies.

Join me Saturday June 8th from 12 - 3 pm.  We will be making a total of 8 cards (2 of each of the 4 designs).  We will be doing a lot of Copic coloring in this class as well as some fussy cutting and using lots of Stickles.  What a shame the Stickles don't show up well in the photos.  The 4th card sample will be coming soon - the Stickles are drying as I type this.

Make sure to bring your sharp detail scissors with you along with your Copics (if you own them).

Here is a list of the Copic colors we will be using:

Y family:  Y00, Y0000, Y02, Y21

RV family:  RV00, RV52, RV55, RV63, RV66, RV93

G family:  G43, G46

YG family:  YG11, YG61

R family:  R000, R81, R83, R85

W family:  W1

BG family:  BG23

You will be able to see these cards in person this Saturday May 18th at Demo Day.

I look forward to creating with you soon!
Cindy





No comments:

Post a Comment