Saturday, August 3, 2013

My August Demo Day card

Join us Saturday 8/17/13 from 11-4 pm for our wonderful Demo Day!  I have had to miss the last 2 Demo Days for family reasons (all good stuff!) and am happy to be back in the groove for August.

We will be making this card at my table with a gorgeous poppy stamp from Impression Obsession.  I will have 50 available in orange and 50 in another color scheme.  I have had a love of poppies from as far back as I can remember.  I think I can link it to the Wizard Of Oz movie and Dorothy and gang laying down to nap in that huge poppy field.

I will have a variety of sentiments for you to choose from.  This would make a wonderful card for birthday, thank you, anniversary, and so many other occasions.

I hope to see you soon!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment