Monday, September 2, 2013

My September Demo Day cards

Join us Saturday September 21, 2013 from 11 - 4 pm for Demo Day!  We will be creating what may be 2 of my last butterfly cards for the season at this Demo Day.

I cannot seem to let go of summer and butterflies even while everyone around me is focusing on Autumn and Winter, so we will be making 2 very different butterfly cards at my table using one gorgeous butterfly stamp set from Sweet & Sassy.  I love how I can get 2 completely different looking cards from this set!  As always, I will have a variety of sentiments on hand for you to choose from.

And on a side note...if you have not been to the Photo Scraps blog in a while...go check it out!  Tracy has been hard at work updating the blog and it looks fantastic!  It is bright, fresh & trendy...I love it!

See you soon!
Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment