Monday, September 16, 2013

Project Life Crop Saturday September 28th 6-Midnight

"I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!" I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it!!!" Raise your hand if you remember that song! It popped into my head today when I was thinking about all the fun I'm having using the Project Life products right now. This picture shows just two of the pages from an entire album I was so excited to complete using this fast and easy style of scrapbooking. I love how quickly things come together, yet you still have the freedom for creativity. If you are new to scrapbooking or feeling overwhelmed by the idea of starting a big project, or just want to add a new dimension to your current scrapbooking style, sign up for the Project Life Crop on September 28th. You can work on any of your crafting projects that evening - scrapbooking, card making, other paper crafts, - but during the night I'll be showing you some Project Life pages plus other products that work well with that system so you'll leave with lots of good ideas AND a fun make & take! Hope to see you on the 28th! Gina A. Gina & Scott Adolph



No comments:

Post a Comment