Monday, October 28, 2013

Tracy's Scrap Desk and New Storage

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tracy and I am addicted to scrapbook supplies.  My hoarding started way back in 1996.  It was actually Kirstin's fault for being born and taking such cute baby photos. Kids!  My love of pictures led to this point.  Along the way, I added a desk, then a file cabinet, another desk, another file cabinet, cube shelving for albums and lots of bags (I am the original Bag Lady. Gina P is a close second.) 

 Recently, I added a smaller work desk which I actually keep relatively clean and a new storage cabinet.  When I am working on a project, I just rotate the supplies I am using.  Cards, bring out the Copics. Mini Albums, paper and rolls of pop dots.

Same desk, last week finishing up the Christmas SNAP book.


I have lots of bags that I use to carry projects back and forth to the store.















Here is my new storage cabinet.


1 comment:

  1. wow-interesting...you struck me as being overly super neat so I am surprised! Am a big fan of baskets so I love that you use em!

    ReplyDelete