Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the new Photo Scraps Design Team blog! My name is Cindy, and I am proud to be the Photo Scraps Design Team Leader (or Design Team Diva as Lisa H has taken to calling me). A little bit about me...I am a rubber stamper and cardmaker, and have been stamping for over 8 years. I have been published multiple times in the Take Ten as well as Stampington & Co. I've even made a mini-book or two. I am very passionate about paper crafting as a whole, and love to learn new things, especially techniques. Many of you have sat at my table at Demo Day, taken classes with me, or have seen me working in the store on Saturdays. When I am not stamping, I love to read, and to spend time with my husband and our 2 boys, as well as our menagerie of pets.

The Photo Scraps Design Team is eagerly awaiting the arrival of our first packet of goodies to create with. In the meantime, we are drooling over all the yummy new products that have arrived in the store. We look forward to showing you our first Design Team creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment