Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Basic" Fun from Eerie!

Hi Scrappers!
Well, I'm probably the last to post this month. Remember how I bragged last month about how fast that layout went together? This month's layout took a bit longer. Maybe because I kept tinkering with it. Or maybe because I have to admit to not being as in love with Halloween as our dear Cindy is, so it took me a while to find some photos I felt like scrapping. And, well, maybe I should confess that I was spending a lot of time talking to KC this past weekend (yes, Jill, you DID see drool on my face!) instead of actually cropping :-) But, finally the results are in .... and I really enjoyed working with Basic Grey's Eerie Line. I had a blast playing with the "Evil Eye" pattern. I ended up cutting out design strips and using them as borders around "Spiders Web" for use as my background. (After playing with using the paper several ways, I ended up sponging white ink over the design) The Eerie sticker alphas were great for my title (and I added some "bling" to both my title and the Little Yellow Bicycle journal spots) Finished the layouts with a few Eerie stickers and Tah! Dah! Ended with a spook-tacular layout! Enjoy the boo-ti-ful fall weather and stop by the store soon ... there's always lots of "treats" awaiting our customers! Gina A.


No comments:

Post a Comment