Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tree album class

Hi everyone! I have the great chipboard album from Kaiser and its covered with my favorite line of papers this year so far... MME Colorful Christmas coming up for class.

This will be an easy class... worried about cutting it??? Well, don't! My buddy Lida Hetrick helped me out with a great file and I will have all your pages cut for you...simply glue them down!!!

Supplies needed:
Exacto knife ( for minor trimming )
Scissors
Glue or tape
Bone folder

Tuesday October 20th 6-8 pm
Fee $ 21.00
Call the store now
Limited to 10 spots total

This would make a great Christmas gift this year!



fold out for more pics


we also get to play with a great new punch


fold out opened


Don't forget to call!!!

Have a great night! See ya Saturday for Demo Days!
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment