Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Too Cute to Spook

Little Yellow Bicycle has to be one of my favorites! As soon as I saw the new Trick or Treat line, I knew it was going home with me to play!! I began by playing with the Lace-cut Spooky Tree paper as I find any diecut paper inspiring. I layered orange cardstock behind to give a pop of color. On the companion page I used the Lace-cut border accent with black cat sitting on a wrought iron fence, again using orange cardstock as a contrasting background. The Clear Cut stickers had the same black cat as was on the border. It just screamed to be layered so I used pop-dots to make the cat jump off the page. Of course, no project is complete without Stickles so I used Black Diamond to highlight the bats and Orange Peel for glowing pumpkins. Last year my daughter Taylor and my nephews were anything but spooky thus inspiring the title "Too Cute to Spook".

No comments:

Post a Comment