Monday, May 24, 2010

Butterfly Tote & Cards class

Samples for this class are in the store now and if I can say so myself, they turned out pretty nicely! I neglected to take pics with my own camera to post here, but Tracy took pics of the samples, and we all know she is a much better photographer than me, and I'm sure she'll be posting them soon.  There they are.
Photobucket

I should also have samples up later today for my Masculine Cards class. I will be teaching that class on Saturday 6/5 from 1-3 pm. The cards are perfect for Father's Day or for the guys in your life that you need to send cards to. I will have several different sentiments with me so that if you want to stamp a sentiment different from mine you will be able to. Keep watching here and don't forget to look at all the fabulous class samples from our different teachers when you walk in the store!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment