Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Class sneak peek



I am currently working on samples for my upcoming class Butterfly Cards and Tote on May 30th. We will be making 4 cards along with an adorable paper tote. This class would be great to give as a gift or keep for yourself, and as always I will include directions on how to make the cards and the tote so that you can recreate them. Just a hint that this tote would be a wonderful way to give a card set as gifts for teachers, at holiday time, etc. Think of the possibilites you can do by changing up colors and background paper. And its really simple to make! And if I say that it must be true...remember, I am box-challenged. Onto the sneak peek...

We will be using gorgeous papers from My Mind's Eye's Lush line along with a variety a butterflies and stamps to make the cards. We will even be using a stamp or 2 from one of our brand new Companies, Clear and Simple Stamps. I must say that I just stamped one of their stamps for the first time yesterday and I love it! High quality photopolymer that stamps beautifully. I hope you can join me!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment