Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Holiday wishes from Gina A!

Didn't have much time for blogging in these past weeks leading up to Christmas, but I was busy creating! Stop in the store soon to see the sample treat bag and luminaria candle (in the mason jar) that I made. These are samples of some of the same small treats/gifts I gave this Christmas. Tracy is also adding the photo here of the decoupage frame I made for my daughter this year. I used one of our TPC Studio chipboard frames. I altered it using some black and white papers from my stash and from the new Basic Grey "Little Black Dress" line. After the modge-podge dried I added a finish of Glossy Accents and I love the result! This is an easy idea for you to "scraplift" for yourself or your own gift-giving occasions in 2012.

Speaking of 2012... I hope all of you enjoy a happy, healthy, successful new year! It has been my pleasure getting to know so many of you from my shift-work and classes. I hope to see many of you often in the new year!

Happy New Year!
Gina A.

No comments:

Post a Comment