Friday, January 20, 2012

Puppy Love

With Valentine's being our Design Team theme this month, I had to think in a more broad sense because I don't usually take pictures for Valentine's Day. I immediately thought of the new love in our family -- our puppy! So, I did a layout I just "love" with my hubby and our new puppy back in the Spring. I designed the layout with the whole thing on the diagonal just to create a different look and to keep your eye moving across the page.




For my base I used my new favorite cardstock color: DARK KRAFT! It complemented my puppy's fur color so he stood out in the pix. Then I used a Fancy Pants Love papers combined with Jillibean Soup embellies. It's so much fun to mix and match. My title "Puppy Love" is an old Jolee's from my stash.

Have you ever used a themed product collection for something a little different? Share it with us! We love to see your work too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment