Sunday, March 25, 2012

Humor me

Check out this adorable and funny card I made with MFT stamps and Fancy Pants paper.  Apparently I have the sense of humor of many young and adolescent boys (funny, I live with young and adolescent boys) because the sentiment from this stamp set just cracks me up!  Leave it to MFT to pair and adorable stamp with a tongue-in-cheek sentiment.  If it is hard to see on this post, it says "That's Just Crappie".  There are some other cute ones in this set as well, and this set is on order and should be coming in soon.




















I practiced shading with my Copics which is something I am continually learning, and of course had to add a little ribbon and some bling.  Also attached to this post is better pictures of the cards I posted the other day.  My camera does so much better than my scanner!




Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment