Monday, July 2, 2012

Gina A. got SMASHED in Sweden!

Can't wait for our next SMASH crop - hope you can join me on Saturday, July 21st, 6 p.m. to Midnight for some Smashin' and Scrappin' fun! Looking forward to showing everyone my latest SMASH project... I used the larger purple SMASH book to create a wonderful memory book to commemorate my recent trip to Sweden for my Goddaughter's wedding. Tracy took a few "sneak peek" photos to show you just a tiny bit of this great album. I still have some journaling to add (and might even squeeze in a few more embellies!) before it'll be completely finished but I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the look and I especially LOVE that it took one crop here at the store and a few quick sessions at home to complete the whole thing! As you can see from the pics, or will see when you view the real thing at the crop, this book gave me plenty of room for enlarged photos including 8 x 10's and 5 x 7's plus many 4 x 6's and cropped photos. I actually counted and there are 216 photos displayed throughout the book with another 40-plus tucked into the many envelopes and pockets that are part of the book. This also gave me lots of room for ephemera like the wedding invitation, brochures, business cards, etc. (Be sure to check out the pages about our visit to the ICEBAR... 30 degrees c. and FREEZING but lots of fun!!! I even added a Heidi Swapp Memory File so I could add more pictures to the pages about that cold adventure!) Looking forward to sharing this book with all of you on the 21st and can't wait to see what things YOU'VE been SMASHING since we last cropped together. See you soon and Happy Scrapping!!! Gina A.

No comments:

Post a Comment