Sunday, July 1, 2012

My July Demo Day card

Join us for Demo Day on Saturday July 14th from 11 - 4 pm.  We will have lots of great projects for you to create.

Words and quotes are some of my favorite stamps to collect and use.  At my table, we will be using a quote chosen from one of 2 fabulous stamp sets by MFT called Vertical Greetings (or Vertical Greetings II) as the focal point of the card.  I like to call the kinds of quotes in these stamp sets "words of wisdom" or "words of inspiration" and find them very versatile in that you can use them for many different situations.  The quote that I chose for my sample card is great for sympathy, someone going through an illness, or someone going through a rough patch in life (divorce, job loss, etc) and needs their spirits lifted a bit.


I will have both of these fantastic MFT sets at my table so that you can choose the words you would prefer to have on your card.  Each of these sets even comes complete with their own die!



I look forward to creating with you soon!
Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment