Hello Monday! Ready for a little watercolor inspiration!
On Friday, I shared a little FREEBIE digi. If you missed it, you can find it here. I really love that little line art illustration and wanted to have a little fun with it in the ole watercolor journal. AND… give you and idea of how to take the freebie and go SUPERNOVA with it.
But… I’m a little lazy sometimes and I just want to get to it. AND, even though I could, I didn’t want to re-draw it in the journal. Super quick, and messy as all get out, I decided to image transfer it into the journal. You can see a little tutorial on image transfer HERE.  Super easy, and let’s me get to the good stuff right away.
When I do an image transfer, I don’t always pull all of the paper away. I leave a lot of bits and pieces behind. After applying color mediums, the bits and pieces really add texture. It takes the work from flat to supernova toot sweet.
Hope you’re having a super colorful Monday!
Supplies used: Peerless WatercolorsInktense PencilsGelatos, Waterbrush. Whole piece took about an hour. If you’re local, MD, you can get all of these products at PHOTOSCRAPS. Also, if you’re local, Peerless Watercolor is coming to PhotoScraps and I’ll be debuting in on Saturday, June 22.