Sunday, June 16, 2013

We are closed for Father's Day, Demo Day Rewind Monday and Tuesday, Ethiopia Update

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all have a Happy Father's Day.  We will be closed to spend time with our families. 

Ethiopia Update
I have been getting lots of questions about how Kirstin and Shon are doing in Ethiopia.  After a 13 1/2 hour plane ride they arrived at around 8:30 in the morning.  Kirstin was extremely tired because she could not sleep on the plane.
   


Here is a bit from the email she sent me.  "Today we visited two orphanages. One girl named, Yordanos stole my heart. (I didn't get a pic because we weren't allowed). I got to pray with her, do her nails, jump rope and make each other bracelets! I miss her so much. Pray for the spiritual warfare happening, that we will be present and love boldly."
"Tiebebu and I. Love this little boy(: #ethiopia"

No comments:

Post a Comment