Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shadow Box Update

Hi everybody!  Hope you are all enjoying our latest snowfall in the comfort of your nice warm home!  It certainly is the perfect weather for crafting, and I am pleased to report that I have finished my little shadow box!  I am just tickled with the results and it's just in time for February, the month of Love...

It didn't take much to create this little box of sweetness.  I used 1 sheet of G45 Sweet Sentiments as I initially mentioned, which I fussy cut.  I did change the background to a pink patterned paper from Kaisercraft's Key to My Heart collection (Charismatic), 1 sheet of cream cardstock for the lattice, which I cut on my Silhouette, scraps of cardstock for all the little flowers that are at the bottom of the oval frame cutout, some seam binding (my favorite ribbon), a little Wink of Stella, and the shadow box.  I am officially ready for Valentine's Day, although I think this box will sit on my shelf over my work area so that I can admire it all year long!

What are you crafting today?

 
Stay warm!  Alice I.

No comments:

Post a Comment