Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brrrr.... Baby it's Cold Outside

Hi,
Lisa Hetrick here. Hope everyone is staying WARM. There is lots to do and LOTS of goodness at the store right now, so if you haven't been in, RUN, don't walk.

Now, on to some CHILLY inspiration. This month, the design team has a snowy blast putting together projects using the new frosty Bo Bunny line. I LOVE the mix of blues and purples and the GLITTER papers .... YUMMO!

Great papers and embellishments for your snowy pages, winter cards and projects. Here's what I came up with. The first project uses a piece of circle mdf board (Kaiser) and then I took a fitting off a clipboard and attached it to the circle, making a circle clipboard. After covering it with patterned paper and using the super duper LARGE Bo Bunny clear snowflake stamp, I made a hanging scrapbook. LOVE doing this kind of project. I love getting my pictures out of their scrapbooks and on to the WALLS.


And for all the card creatives, like me.... Here are some card designs sure to inspire. Quick, easy and make use of that YUMMO glitter papers. All the bling... done for you. How cool is that!




Stay warm. Don't forget Hero Arts preview day is tomorrow (Friday the 18th) and Demo Day is this Saturday (the 19th). LOTS of creative inspiration, sales and happy, happy things happening.
Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment