Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday greetings from Gina A!

Hello scrappers!
I hope all of you are enjoying the holiday season. If you are feeling stressed, remember to pull out your scrap supplies for a little respite from the "to do's"! It always seems like we can't take time to scrapbook during this busy time of year, but this is when I feel the creative process helps the most. Just taking an hour or two to "play" is a real de-stresser for me - to steal an old slogan: "try it - you'll like it!"

My de-stresser this week was working on my design team layout. I just love the Bo-Bunny serenade line. These papers are GORGEOUS! I found they really paired well with the Bo-Bunny dots so I used the Concord Dot as my background and accented with the beautiful serenade papers and embellishments to scrap these photos of my daughter's college performance of the "Vagina Monologues". And, surprise! surprise! my leftover Basic Grey Eerie alphas from an earlier design team layout matched and provided a great title for this page!

Have a safe and happy holiday season ... hope to see you at the all-day crop on New Year's Day if not before!
Happy scrapping from Gina A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment