Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snowy Serenade


Bo Bunny does it again, another beautiful line of paper. Normally this would be a line of paper that I would typically hoard in my stash, but since Tracy picked this line as our monthly design team product, I had to use it! Do not be afraid to cut your pretty, glittered paper, or wait for the "right" photos to use for your layout. This paper makes even my so so pictures look good. It dresses them up and having a themed layout brings these average pictures together with a finished look. Another reason I would have hoarded this product is the amount of patterned paper. I usually don't go over three patterns to my layouts, but when I saw this in a magazine I had to scrap lift it! Don't be afraid to get help for a layout or product, most companies have ideas on there websites for you to lift ( like ours!) so help yourself! I am like every other scrapbooker, when I see a product used I have to have it, so take these ideas and make them your own! Ask me if you need help "lifting" any of our ideas in the store, see you soon, Gina P.
Click the photo to see the details up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment