Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let It Snow!


Happy December, everyone! With the first frost today (in Howard County at least) it finally felt to me like winter might be coming. It is hard to think of it being 60 degrees in December. December to me means cold temps, biting winds and snow. What a perfect theme for this month then to be Bo Bunny's Snowy Serenade paper. As Sandy showed off in a previous post, Snowy Serenade is gorgeous and glittery, and is in shades of purples, blues and mauves. Being that purple is my favorite color, I am so excited to be creating with this line.


My first creation, while not in purple, is of snow, which I also love. I used a die cut snowflake and an old My Sentiments Exactly stamp to create this card along with the Snowy Serenade paper.
Keep visiting the our DT blog to see more creations, and definitely visit the store to see them in person!
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment