Thursday, April 15, 2010

Free Spirit not just for Hippies!

At first glance you may think that LYB's new line is just for flower children of the 60's, but not so! I have used some of their funky line to make a layout of photos taken at the pool. Their bright colors go great with the color of the water and toys that it was easy to choose this paper for my layout. I also tried a couple different embelishments from this line since they made so many of my favorites, like epoxy stickers, chipboard stickers, gems, and glitter stickers. Once I started playing with these goodies I couldn't have just one (like potato chips!). They work well together so it was fun to mix and match them on a layout and still have extra embellishments left to do more layouts. Of course then I needed more of that groovy bright paper! So get out your tiedied T's and feel like a Free Spirit!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment