Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Peace, Love, and Friendship

As soon as we got the Free Spirit line in the store from Little Yellow Bicycle I knew the pictures I had to use!  The name of the line and the colors of the papers were perfect for some fun-filled photos of my daughter and her dance buddies on the chilly Ocean City beach in February for a dance competition.  Despite the cold sand and winter winds these "free-spirited" girls just had to kick their shoes off and jump for joy!  I took my favorite photo and printed it as 5x7 at the store's photo kiosk.  Then came one of my fave embellishments for a layout : Technique Tuesday's chipboard circles covered in one of the papers of the Free Spirit line. Tied with a few ribbons from my stash and it made the perfect, eye-catching frame for my picture.  My title was created using the Free Spirit Alphas (which contain both the purple and the aqua in upper and lower case!  A great buy!!) plus one of the words from the Fabric Favorites.  My journaling box came from the Journal Tablet to coordinate with the line.  I just love these photos!  Love this layout!  Oh, to be young again!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment