Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sweet fairy card


Isn't she cute?? Have you seen some of the sweet new stamps at Photo Scraps? I am not usually a "people" stamper, especially not when they are cutesy, but I like fairies and my hubby likes anime, so I guess I talked myself into buying this stamp. I am glad I did!

For the fairy, I stamped her in Memento ink then colored her in with Copic markers. And since fairies need some sparkle and shine, I colored her wings in with a mixture of water and Irridescent Green Perfect Pearls. If you like what it did on white cardstock, imagine how it glows on dark cardstock! I then layered the fairy onto some Nestie cut pieces and used a strip of LYB's Free Spirit (our Design Team line this month) to add some glitter and design to the base card. A little ribbon and some Dew Drops and I have a cute (and quick) card ready to send.

Cindy

1 comment: