Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bo Bunny Block Party

Bo Bunny's new Block Party line screams summertime, picnics, and the 4th of July. I looked at the colors and immediately thought of my son's baseball team! The First Baseman is a layout about my son's favorite position to play in this game that he loves. The Block Party papers feature some hibiscus flowers which didn't really work with my chosen pictures so I hid them behind chipboard stars from the line. I poked holes through the chipboard stars and further decorated them with Bo Bunny's brads. The chipboard alphies in the title came from Pink Paislee and really helped convey the mood I was going for in this layout. They are now my favorite alphies - which is why I also own them in Navy and Black Houndstooth!! Don't wait too long to check out this hot line as we are on the third re-order of some of the pieces!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment