Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello June!

Wow, its June 1st already?? I cannot believe how quickly 2010 is going by. June is a good month for me though because it is my BIRTHDAY month and I get to go to Bermuda. On the down side of that, I will be 40 this month. Yikes!! Being 40 scares the bejeepers out of me but I don't know why. If you come to Demo Day (Saturday 6/19 from 11 - 4pm), stop by my table, make a card, and wish me a Happy 40th because my birthday is the day before ;) In all seriousness though, it doesn't matter what age I am as long as I am alive and creating!

Let's move on to other things, such as what will be the Design Team's line for June. We are very excited to get to work with 4 new releases from Bo Bunny! We are eagerly awaiting their arrival in the store but I can tell you that they are bold, happy and bright: Peacock Lane (purple, white, teal), Petal Pushers (pink, yellow, black, green, blue), Sun Kissed (happiest one of the bunch with all the colors in a rainbow), and last but not least, Block Party (red, blue, brown, green). We are expecting our papers in this week, so come visit us to see them in person.

Keep watching the Design Team blog to see what we create, and don't forget to look at the projects in person when you come in the store!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment