Monday, June 7, 2010

Expect the Expected from Gina A!

Hi all!
Hope everyone had a blast at the yard-sale yesterday and hope you have fun checking out our Design Team projects for the month of June! I had a hard time choosing between the WONDERFUL new BoBunny lines but finally decided on the Petal Pushers papers for this two-page layout. It only took one hour start to finish using these beautiful coordinated papers - how cool is that?!?!?! I added some leftover glitter letters from a prior project and a piece of fat rick-rack I'd been saving for "just the right page" and wah-lah! And yes, those who know me expect a layout about ME every so often so you should not be surprised at the subject for this page - lol! If, by chance, your scrapbooks DON'T include pages about YOU then I hope to see you in July at my "Write More!" class. This is a follow-up to the "Write On!" journaling class but anyone who wants to learn how to include meaningful journaling in their scrapbooks and especially how to write about what's important to YOU should join us. There will be lots of samples, we'll complete several writing exercises to get the creative juices flowing and everyone will receive instructions and supplies to complete a two-page layout! Hope to see you all then. In the meantime - I have to pack... flat Lisa and I are off to Sweden!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment