Tuesday, August 10, 2010

About the Flower Soft class...

Hello everyone! The Flower Soft class is filling up quickly so if you want to take it, call soon to reserve your spot. The class fee includes the precious gate stamp set and EZ Mount and instructions on how to mount and cut out your stamps, plus we will make 3 cards.

Several people have asked me to share ahead of time the Copic colors I use in my classes so that they can bring their own markers with them. I think this is a fantastic idea! I will post here on the blog the markers that I am using for each class. I have had several people bring their whole Copic collection lately, and it really sped up their process for creating the cards. Please remember to have your Copics marked in some way with your initials or your name or something that identifies them as yours so that they do not get mixed up with ours or anyone else's.

Here are the colors we will be using in the Flower Soft class this weekend:

E74, YG06, YG05, YG67, B02, B00, W1, Colorless Blender

YG23, E35, C3, BG10, N0, E33, YG17, E29, YG03, R89

I hope this helps everyone, and I look forward to seeing you in class this weekend!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment