Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall is in the Air

Fall is in the air! What better way to spend a crisp fall day than to be at the pumpkin patch and corn maze! Apple Cider by Imaginisce is probably my favorite fall line in a long time. I love the warm colors and the embossed details of the papers. Embellishing is always a highlight of any layout for me. Imaginisce made this layout just "fall" together for me with the 3-dimensional embellishments, journaling boxes and, believe it or not, the rubons.

Are you afraid of rub-ons? That is understandable with the way some of the older styles did not transfer properly. I have always be a huge fan of rub-ons and still buy them like crazy. If you have never tried rub-ons or have not used one in a while, you MUST play with Imaginisce's rub-ons!!!!!!!! They transferred completely and with very little effort.

Don't you just love when products from other companies work perfectly together? Queen & Co's Daisy Felt Flowers topped with buttons made the perfect accents. My tiny alphabet stickers came from Echo Park's A Walk In The Park line. Ok, tiny alphie stickers are my new obsession to use for journaling! (I never care for my own handwriting.) Hurry in to see Imaginisce's Apple Cider fall collection -- we have already had a second shipment arrive!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment