Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Feeling FALLISH?

Hello Artistas! Lisa Hetrick here...
Today's cooler temperatures are sure making me feel FALLISH! If you haven't been in the store and checked out the Design Team wall, then make the trip. The NEW Fall Imaginisce line APPLE CIDER. I just loved this design style.

I whipped up a quick little mini album to house this years Pumpkin Patch pics. This paper line is perfect for all the FALL festivities. Also, you have to check out the cutie pie clear stamps that go along with the line. I stamped the basket of apples and pumpkin, colored them with copics, cut out and TA DA... instant embellishment. Super fun. Super cute.


Also, check out the Cottage Christmas Line by Imaginisce. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. this super cute Christmas Gnome. I think you're going to see him in something I create soon! Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment