Friday, September 3, 2010

The 5th card and Dance Macabre




Here is the pic of the 5th card we will be doing in the Everything's Rosey class on Saturday 9/11. Does that stamp look familiar? It is the same wonderful image I used for my most recent Demo Day card. I love how you can get a lot of looks from one stamp, and I think black and white with a touch of color is always elegant.

My other pic, so very different from the first, is my 2nd design team card of the month. I have lots of yummy Echo Park layers on there, plus a terrific spiderweb punched border and these FABULOUS new brads we now have in stock that look like coils. Brads used to be one of my most beloved embellishments but I had stopped using them because of all the self-stick stuff out there nowadays. These brads are worth the time to set! The coil is just too cool. This card also uses a great Tim Holtz skeleton stamp that to me looks like he is dancing.
So tell me the truth...are my pictures getting worse or is it just me?? I am trying my macro setting and to me all my pics now look tilted. I am not the best photographer to begin with and this tilting issue doesn't make me look any better!
Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment