Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trick or Treat

Echo Park's happy Halloween colors and fun prints make creating a breeze! On my first page I cut a mat to frame the page then made cuts into the corners to roll the edges. The contrasting two-sided papers gave just the look I was hoping for! Once again I am in LOVE with Echo Park's alphabet sticker sheet. The small letters make journaling fun and simple and, of course, the large letters made the perfect title! Embellishing just fell into place with the elements sticker sheet and I created a hidden journaling pocket from the cut apart sheet. Can you saw adorable, coiled brads from Karen Foster? You will find them on my journaling card and accenting a photo. Lastly, I did something new for me . . . I used Glossy accents on the bat and the windows of the house!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment