Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Halloween Happiness...

... Hi!
Gina A. here and I have to admit, I love these Echo Park Halloween papers but I DON'T love Halloween pics! OK, that's a lie, I like spooky pics - I just don't have any recent Halloween pics that inspire me (daughter's in college and Scott & I haven't been to any recent Halloween parties) BUT I did find inspiration in the part of the paper with the green-striped witch legs... which lead me to creating these layouts from my trip to NYC to see WICKED. I embellished the Echo Park papers with Halloween frames from Little Yellow Bicycle and used our new cute spiral brads to emphasize my journaling blocks ...

...By the Way, Are YOU journaling on YOUR layouts?!?? Remember, a picture is NOT worth a 1,000 words. Be sure to write on your layouts while the memories are fresh. (trust me, after menopause you'll be amazed what you'll forget and you'll be glad you took the time to journal!!! :) If you need help getting started with your journaling or taking your journaling to the next level, join me for
WRITE ON! our 101-journaling class or
WRITE MORE! (AKA "Me By The Numbers") for more advanced journaling techniques.

Hope to see all of you in the store soon! Til then, happy scappin'! Gina
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment