Monday, January 10, 2011

"Be Mine" from Gina A

Happy New Year everyone!

I started the new year with a bad case of bronchitis - not something I recommend! - but while I was at home recovering I took an hour to put together this month's project. And, yes!, this two page layout literally took ONE HOUR from conception to completion, including picking papers and photos! Of course, whenever you use several papers from one particular line, the hard part of matching is already done for you. In this case I used the Echo Park "Be Mine" line. The background papers for both pages is "Rose Bouquet". I accented the pages with the back side of the "Journal Cards" paper(black writing). Finally, I used a couple blocks from the "French Chronicle" paper for my journaling spots. After matting the photos and the journal blocks, I adhered everything and then embellished it all with KI Memories "Scribbles" (Happy Words, Black). And just so you know, more detailed journaling will be hidden on another layout from this occasion.... you know I can't end an entry without mentioning the importance of journaling!!!
Photobucket

I'm happy to report that after 7 days on meds I'm no longer contagious so looking forward to seeing all of you at the store and/or in class soon :-)

Happy Scrapping!
Gina A.

No comments:

Post a Comment