Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope all of you had a safe and wonderful start to 2011.


For January, the focus of the Photo Scraps Design Team is to bring you creations with a Valentine's and love theme. We will be using a couple of different lines this month, including Doodlebug, Little Yellow Bicycle, and Echo Park. I am in love with the Echo Park line and have chosen that for myself to work with. I must say that Echo Park is quickly becoming one of my favorite paper lines. I have found myself drawn to their papers every time we get something new in from them. It's always wonderful to fall in love with something new!

My first card for the month (and also my first card for 2011!) is my take on the card on the front of Paper Crafts "Color Inspiration" magazine which is currently available in the store. I used my favorite EK border punch, a new Hero Arts sentiment with white embossing powder by Stampendous (my favorite white EP), pearls, ribbon, and some Prima flowers I have been hoarding. I tested out EK's anti-static/powder applicator to do my heat embossing and I must say, I really like the applicator. Much less messier than anti-static bags and it is refillable too - can't beat that!


Keep watching the blog and don't forget to look at the Design Team wall when you are in the store to see our creations up close and personal!


Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment